Friday, June 22, 2012

Fresh Peaches!

Hey y'all I thought I might give this one more shot. If you don't already know I attempted the blogging game about 2 years ago and failed to follow through with it. So I gave myself a nice kick in the bee-hind and decided to start fresh with a new one. This time around I have mapped out a plan of action and made a commitment to blog regularly and frequently.
I'm a teacher by trade and am currently finishing up my last 2 courses of my M.Ed. Program, yes I am rather excited to have additional letters after my name! With the recent move to Georgia I quit my job enrolled full-time in grad school and took on the role of housewife and I have quite enjoyed it although its a bit lonely at times. In January I took a job at a local private school as an after school Pre-K worker, now that its summertime its back to the house for me. In an attempt to preserve my sanity, steer clear of online shopping, and provide an outlet for my creative ventures I figured ANOTHER blog would serve me just fine.
So for the purposes of the Peachy Keen blog I'll be rambling on about my day to day adventures, showing off my photography and maybe tempting you with some of my creations. For all extensive purposes this will simply be a collection of random happenings and a database of memories and fun times for my friends, aquaintances and of course myself! Happy blogging, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment