Friday, June 22, 2012

Peaches & A Bit of Housekeeping

I thought perhaps I would do a bit of housekeeping before launching full force into some of my new ventures. Alright, a few months ago I was scouring the internet for info concerning a topic I can't quite remember. Anyhow I stumbled across a YouTube video featuring a lovely young lady, BentleyBlonde talking about CRAP products- my personal favs; fast forward to June and I am an addict. Little did I know but there are oodles of gurus just like Wendy on YouTube. So after subscribing to her channel, following her blog, finding her on FB/Twitter & Instagram (I realize that I am now a certified stalker, single white female anyone?) I feel certified to apply my own makeup and spend gobs of money on beauty products!
SO I told you all of that to tell you that at the suggestion of Wendy I signed up for Influenster, a company that sends out VoxBoxes to Influenster's to try out for FREE and then submit detailed reviews of the products they received for FREE! I got my first box in May and I loved it. At first I was really skeptical because honestly, some company is going to send ME products for FREE, yeah ok. But seriously the sent it and I got to try out some pretty sweet products. In case you don't believe me check out my picture below to see all the awesome products that the Influenster Team sent my way and then go sign up yourself!

Spring Beauty VoxBox

My Spring Beauty VoxBox included:
 SoyJoy Strawberry Bar- interesting, but not horrible.
 Sally Hansen Salon Effects- used these before, NO dry time oh yeah oh yeah!
 Sheer Cover Concealer- lightweight concealer, amazing!
 Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Gel Inserts- lifesaver, your feet will thank you!
 Chapstick Lip Shield w SPF- not so much, but Sarah loved it!
 Bath & Body Works Body Mist in Sweet Pea- classic scent, who doesn't love Sweet Pea?!
 Aveeno Body Wash- nice, very moisturizing & no overwhelming scent!

So seriously go sign up and play around on the site so you can qualify for you very own VoxBox its totally worth it!


*Disclamer- products listed above are compliments of Influenster for testing purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment